NON TOXIC PESTICIDE TIPS: “A Bug Lived In My Head For 4 Weeks”

NON TOXIC PESTICIDE TIPS: “A Bug Lived In My Head For 4 Weeks”

Here’s Great Tip: “A Bug Lived In My Head For 4 Weeks”


Here is Something You Should See…


Monsters Inside Me
After complaining about pain on his head, 8-year-old Andrew is rushed to the ER, where doctors remove a botfly larva from his scalp.
Full Episodes Streaming FREE:

Subscribe to Animal Planet:

Join us on Facebook:

Follow us on Twitter:

42 Replies to “NON TOXIC PESTICIDE TIPS: “A Bug Lived In My Head For 4 Weeks””

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO AHHHH NOOOOOO OOOOOONOOOOOO HOOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLLOPP AHHHHHHH OOOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NOOO STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPN

  2. *I'm just thinking that this is…makeup because, when he pulled it out, the blood didn't look real and the layer that the "botfly" was in. Seemed like it was foundation..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *